Thanks for everyone that participated on my April’s theme of “TSQL Advice to your younger self”!
I had a lot of fun reading your different takes on it! Here are the posts of everyone who contributed (and dutifully linked it back to me 😉 ).
If you want to go back and read my invite to talk about “TSQL Advice you’d give to your younger self”, click here.
- Advice, wasted on the young by Rob Farley – a very provocative and somehow hopeful way of thinking;
- Olivier Van Steenlandt’s contribution – great quick and easy practical TSQL tips;
- Koen Verbeeck‘s contribution – love this list and can relate to it a loooot;
- The importance of our transactions by Kevin Chant;
- Some great notes on the community work by Jasom Brimhall;
- Steve Jones‘ interesting take on practicing and thinking as a dev;
- Reitse’s interesting comparison to his childhood and that of his own son;
- Shane O’Neill has an interesting conversation with his younger self and some cool quotes to go with it;
- Chad Callihan talking about another set of quick and actionable TSQL self-rules that I also loved when I found about!
- Deepthi Goguri’s incredible career journey;
- Last but not least, there’s my post 😉
See you next time!